Caroline County Wants Business Investment
Businesses, Brokers: Here is why you should bring your deal to Caroline County, Virginia:
- Location: 70 Miles South of Washington, DC - Strategically Safe.
- Caroline has thousands of acres ready for development near I-95, including developed parks and mega sites. Visit our Available Property page for more information.
- Caroline has some of the lowest taxes on the Interstate-95 Corridor: $0.83 per $100.
- Caroline has .
- Caroline County has fiber redundancy - the same as or better than the Empire State Building for many sites (Verizon, Comcast, Level 3, etc.)
- Caroline has labor: nearly 1,000,000 employees and shoppers within 35 miles of its Interchanges. Visit our Demographics page for more information.
- Virginia is a Right to Work State.
- Caroline is the location for office and industry due to low cost sites, and low stress easy reverse commuting on I-95. Many commuters surveyed would accept a pay cut if they could remain in the region to work.
- Caroline accesses four Interstate Interchanges on I-95: 98-104-110-118.
- 91,000 vehicles travel the I-95 corridor daily at any of Caroline's Interchanges.
- Caroline has Rail for heavy industry and cost effective shipping.
- Commuter Rail Station for DC Commuters is zoned, and supported by Virginia; the site is ready for major development on its 1100 acres.
- Caroline is ideal for distribution and warehouse operations due to proximity to Newport News deep water port, and Port of Baltimore facilities.
- Caroline is only 30 miles from the Richmond International Airport and also enjoys proximity to regional airports and the air services of National and Dulles Airports.
- Caroline approved building 10,000 homes in upscale residential communities.
- Caroline has an expanding Military Base, A.P. Hill - Virtually BRAC Proof.
- Caroline is the host community for the State Fair of Virginia, and Paramount's King's Dominion is only a few miles away. The fair generates 2 million visitors annually.
- Caroline's location on Interstate 95 is serviced within a short distance by several hospitals and universities. Caroline is the pivot of the Golden Crescent.
Within minutes of CCS is a fully developed 60-acre office park, a 200-acre industrial/ distribution park and an 110-acre technology park in development.
Your investment in Caroline will have good company. Already Caroline has recruited some of the best businesses in America:
- M.C. Dean, Inc.
- McKesson Corporation
- State Fair of Virginia
- Union Bankshares Headquarters
- VSE, Inc.
- Harris Teeter, 1.5 Million Square Feet Distribution Center
Please contact Director Gary R. Wilson for more information.
Caroline County, Virginia - We Want Your Business Investment