Businesses, Brokers: Here is why you should bring your deal to Caroline County, Virginia:
- Location: 70 Miles South of Washington, DC - Strategically Safe.
- Caroline has thousands of acres ready for development near I-95, including developed parks and mega sites. Visit our Available Property page for more information.
- Caroline has some of the lowest taxes in the Interstate-95 Corridor: $0.83 per $100.
- Caroline has .
- Caroline County has fiber redundancy - the same as or better than the Empire State Building for many sites (Verizon, Comcast, Level 3, etc.)
- Caroline has labor: nearly 1,000,000 employees and shoppers within 35 miles of its Interchanges. Visit our Demographics page for more information.
- Virginia is a Right to Work State.
- Caroline is the location for office and industry due to low cost sites, and low stress easy reverse commuting on I-95. Many commuters surveyed would accept a pay cut if they could remain in the region to work.
- Caroline accesses four Interstate Interchanges on I-95: 98-104-110-118.
- 91,000 vehicles travel the I-95 corridor daily at any of Caroline's Interchanges.
- Caroline has Rail for heavy industry and cost effective shipping.
- Commuter Rail Station for DC Commuters is zoned, and supported by Virginia; the site is ready for major development on its 1100 acres.
- Caroline is ideal for distribution and warehouse operations due to proximity to Newport News deep water port, and Port of Baltimore facilities.
- Caroline is only 30 miles from the Richmond International Airport and also enjoys proximity to regional airports and the air services of National and Dulles Airports.
- Caroline approved building 10,000 homes in upscale residential communities.
- Caroline has an expanding Military Base, A.P. Hill - Virtually BRAC Proof.
- Caroline is the host community for the State Fair of Virginia, and Paramount's King's Dominion is only a few miles away. The fail generates 2 million visitors annually.
- Caroline's location on Interstate 95 is serviced within a short distance by several hospitals and universities. Caroline is the pivot of the Golden Crescent.
Carmel Church Station
Caroline's location is ideal for the high density development of its commuter rail station, Carmel Church Station (CCS). CCS is supported by the state and federal governments. CCS is 1,100 acres with nearly 2,000 acres nearby for campus-like development or large industrial use. Rail and Interstate 95 currently serve this property.
Within minutes of CCS is a fully developed 60-acre office park, a 200-acre industrial/ distribution park and an 110-acre technology park in development.
Your investment in Caroline will have good company. Already Caroline has recruited some of the best businesses in America:
- M.C. Dean, Inc.
- McKesson Corporation
- State Fair of Virginia
- Union Bankshares Headquarters
- VSE, Inc.
Caroline County, Virginia Wants Your Business Investment, Please contact Director Gary R. Wilson for more information.