Current Openings on the Job Hotline
Attention Employers Call 804-633-4074 or email Cassie Ruby with current positions available within your organization. This free service, offered by the Caroline Board of Supervisors and the Department of Economic Development, is in place to assist your organization and job seekers alike with the opportunity to find employment/employees.
Below are current job openings in Caroline County. Please contact the employer directly via the contact information listed.
Team Carolina BBQ has immediate part time openings that are ideal for high school or college students: Servers and Kitchen Assistants. Please contact:
Team Carolina BBQ
Service Facilitator Position for Moms in Motion
Position includes paid training, flexible schedule, career advancement opportunities, employee benefits package.
The Service Facilitator’s responsible for monitoring the services provided to individuals on the EPSDT program and the CCC+, CL & FIS waivers to ensure their safety, satisfaction, health and welfare while living independently with supports in the community.
- Writes justifications when an increase in Personal Care hours is needed.
- Maintains strong client relationships, remains objective and demonstrates positive regard for individuals/families.
- Demonstrates patience and respect when handling difficult situations.
- Researches and trouble-shoots service authorization challenges, time sheet issues, aide status, EOR status, eligibility and PPL challenge. Enters action-oriented notes in client profiles at least weekly when visits are out of compliance with anniversary date.
- Understands and updates appropriately all sections of the SF assessment in WISE and on the DMAS-99.
- Makes sure all necessary documents and paperwork are turned in by specified deadlines.
- Uses care and discretion when handling personal information and client records.
- Shows respect for others, no matter their abilities
- Must have good interviewing techniques, be able to work independently, and communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Requires one of the following: Associate's Degree in a human services field, or both a Bachelor's in a human services field and two years relevant work experience, or both a Bachelor's in a non-human services field and three years relevant work experience.
- Submit to criminal background check.
- Two references are required.
**PLEASE APPLY THROUGH OUR WEBSITE:
Job Type: Full-time with Benefits Package
Salary: $32,000.00 to $38,000.00 /year
MIM is an EOE
Mattaponi Springs Golf Club is a championship golf course in historic Caroline County. The Club allows golfers to Experience Pure Golf, with its 18 scenic holes, five acre practice facility, and an up-scale casual grill.
The staff at Mattaponi Springs Golf Club is dedicated to delivering unsurpassed service to their members and "members for a day" alike.
- Great Pay
- Flexible hours
- Weekly pay
- Paid Training
Another employment resource is the Virginia Workforce Connection. Find employment opportunities in or around Caroline County.